*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Inside the bar.
  2. Moving to a small town.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1044201-Fat-Witches/cid/289049-Inside-the-bar
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1044201
You move to a small town and something is not right. Over 1,000 views. Please add on.
This choice: Walk inside the bar.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Inside the bar.

    by: et_smash
You walk up to the bar and you notice how big the doors are to the place. You think to yourself, Man you could move a grand piano through these doors. You enter the bar and see quiet a few people inside seated at tables and the bar. All of them plumpers to massively obese, like the people you saw driving through the downtown.

You see an empty stool at the end corner of the bar. You take the stool and motion to the barmaid behind the bar. She is a tall women(6 foot at least) with short black hair, huge tits (48 EE) hidden behind a tight black t-shirt and tight black jeans.
http://tampabay.citysearch.com/profile/p...
She is like the only person in the bar not fat. Then you look closer and notice that all 3 waitresses are not fat either. All 3 have black hair and very nice tits on them and are dressed in black as well. Must be the bar uniform.

The Barmaid comes over and.....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 et_smash (UN: hex49 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
et_smash has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1044201-Fat-Witches/cid/289049-Inside-the-bar