*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1046339-Adventures-of-a-Chubby-Naked-Young-Woman/cid/292588-Nude-at-the-Zoo
Important!
*Trash* This item is in your Recycling Bin

Purging this item will permanently remove it from Writing.Com.

Change your mind?  Undelete this item.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1046339
A chubby but still cute woman loses her clothes in public. Gift points for additions!
This choice: Because of the mean-spirited actions of somebody else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Nude at the Zoo

    by: Unknown
Karina decided to get out of the house for a while, so she put on a long flowery dress and she decided to go to the zoo. Unlike some heavyset women, she was somewhat comfortable with her body but still a little shy. Heck, she was offered a job modeling plus sized woman’s clothing, for a top magazine. Another magazine even asked her to pose nude for them, but she refused. There was no way that she was going to be seen naked by anybody. As she entered the zoo, she looked around in joy, as her long dark hair blew in the wind. There were many people around here today and she smiled. She headed for the monkey cage, she always loved the animals, and she especially loved the primates. As she walked over to the primate area, she was unaware that an invisible UFO was right above here. The aliens on board that ship had a mission to perform and their mission was to study modesty and Earth attitudes toward public nudity. They were looking below for humans to study, when they spotted Karina. They quickly scanned her and decided that she would make a great candidate for the experiment. They fired their invisible beam at her and it removed all of her clothes, including her shoes within a bleak of an eye. Then they sat back and watched the show.

Karina stood there in a daze, looking the chimps when something drew her attention elsewhere. She started to feel a cool breeze blowing against her butt and at first, she dismissed it. Then she saw that everyone, especially the boys and men were staring at her. Then she heard a black man behind her screaming, “Take a look at that butt!” Then she saw a young boy about 10, in front of her, pointing to her large breast and saying, “Is that what they look like daddy?” She looked down and screamed. She then quickly covered herself with her arms and hands. She then ran towards a hallway and away from the catcalls. She then spotted a large white sheet lying on a table and she quickly grabbed it and wrapped it around herself. As she breathed a si of relief, the aliens above her zapped her again. She then saw to her horror that the sheet, which covered her, had just disappeared, leaving her completely naked again. She then panicked and ran away from the cheering men and boys. She ran toward...

You have the following choices:

1. The aquatic exhibit?

2. Other?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
YetAnotherLurker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1046339-Adventures-of-a-Chubby-Naked-Young-Woman/cid/292588-Nude-at-the-Zoo