*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cheer squad Chaos
  2. You can't escape
  3. Recess
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1046621-School-GTSs/cid/HS58JM4TL-Cheer-squad-Chaos
by Doddy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1046621
You are shrunk at school and girls want a piece of him. Please Add.
This choice: Rachel  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Cheer squad Chaos

    by: No613
Rachel, the captain of the cheer squad, and in your opinion, a prissy, pretentious bitch. Unfortunately for you, the feelings mutual. Her and her cheer gang have always had it out for you. She wore her blue and white cheer uniform everywhere she went, and seeing her towering over you, you can tell than there’s nothing underneath it.

“Oh my god, is that you, how did you get like that?” She asks, almost pretending to be concerned for you. “Aww, looks like someone need help from a big strong cheer captain, how pathetic. Let me take you to the girls, we’ll fix you up good.” Before you have time to react. Die nudges you with her sparkly blue shoe. Your head hits the floor hard, and you pass out.

“Wakey wakey” you hear Rachel voice tauntingly becon. As you awake, you see the entire cheer squad looking down at you. The second you show signs of life, Rachel immediately grabs you, dangling you by your feet. In the rapid blur of motion, you get a look at your surroundings. And find that you are in the girls bathroom. “Me and the girls are gonna have so much fun with you” she says with excitement in her voice. “Hey girls…
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 No613 (UN: no613 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doddy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1046621-School-GTSs/cid/HS58JM4TL-Cheer-squad-Chaos