*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beach
  2. And so the battle begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1051419-Tiny-Republic-Commandos-On-Earth/cid/313267-The-beach
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1051419
You are the Delta 38 with his commando's shrunk on earth
This choice: Delta squad is on the beach  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The beach

    by: Unknown
The Delta Squad's ship had slammed onto a surface composed of innumerable grains of sand, which luckily, had reduced a significant amount of damage sustained to the vehicle. The squad plops onto the ground, carefully wading through the warm sand of what is concluded to be a beach. Footsteps thunder and colossal figures stomp pass the ship along with the squad, Delta 40 is almost squashed underfoot by a bikini-clad titan.
Not too far, a mighty sea foams and froths with immense power. Scattered all over the beach are the immense figures, most of them are girls of varying ages enjoying a sunny day. The squad scatters, attempting to avoid being crushed by the giantesses. They land on a soft surface, a blanket, a giant girl in her 20s lays peacefully with her eyes shut and her body still wet from an afternoon dip in the ocean. The blonde goddess, clad in a black bikini, wears her sunglasses and doesn't notice the specks gathering at her feet.

You have the following choices:

1. Delta Squad climbs the giantess

*Noteb*
2. One of her friends arrives

3. Delta Squad approaches another girl

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
smallspider has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1051419-Tiny-Republic-Commandos-On-Earth/cid/313267-The-beach