*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Discovery of the pen
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1054350-Stephs-The-Pen/cid/294031-Discovery-of-the-pen
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1054350
Shrinking story based around 'The Pen' storyline by 'Steph'
Chapter #1

Discovery of the pen

    by: Chibichan
Stephanie had recently finished school for the day and was casually making her way home. Not feeling like rushing home and dealing with her family, she decided to talk a leisurely walk down a nearby trail.

Taking the long winding trail home was a nice break for Steph who was enjoying the warm summers day. Her beat up sneakers scuffed along the gritty dirt path with an almost grating sound as she breathed in the fresh air around her.

She looked stunning in her regular blue t-shirt and stone washed jeans that complimented the color of her radiant blue eyes. Her long blond hair almost seemed vibrant when she was dressed like this. It made her feel good inside, standing out from everyone else was something Steph usually shied away from besides with her clothing.

As she wandered down the path, dust kicking up against her smooth ankles as she trudged on in her sockless sneakers. Her eyes scanned the ground as she casually walked on. The odd bug would scurry out of her way as she padded along and she watched them scuttle for the relative safety of the grassy areas along the side of the path.

Steph's eyes casually passed over the dusty ground until something shiney caught her attention. Coming to a halt, a few tiny stones popping under her shoes as she stood still, Steph repositioned her backpack over one shoulder and bent down to pick up the strange device.

It looked like a pen, but it was definately a strange kind. It didn't seem to have any company markings on it and it featured a small button. Two small digital displays in the device showed the numbers 15 and 0 in a dull red font. Looking curiously at the device, Steph turned it over in her hands and studied the LED like tip of the pen.

With a casual click of the button, light burst from the tip of the pen and blasted a bench far off down the road which quickly vanished in the ray of bright blinding light. The read out ticked down, clicking as it changed to 14 and 1. Steph looked toward where the bench was, head tilted to one side with a curious expression. What had just happened?

This was definately something she would have to tell her friend Sara about. She had been friends with her preppy brunette friend for years now. The two got along very well and always shared everything about their lives. Steph liked being around her friend too. Sara was someone who was at least shorter than Steph's 5'9'' being only 5'2'' herself.

Blinking softly, trying to clear the spots from he vision from the bright light the pen had generated, Steph walked toward the bench, gasping in surprise as she found it and a tiny man upon the ground. Shrunk to tiny size by the power of the pen.

Steph felt like she was Godzilla compaired to this miniature sight. The bench was only a meer two inches in length by now. The light must have stunned her so much that she missed the actual shrinking. Looking down, her soft features lost in a sea of thought. Steph casually stepped forward, crunching the tiny bench under one of her grimy beat up sneakers.

She heard a tiny sound of surprise from the jogger who had stumbled away and was staring up at giant sized girl. He had not made it too far however as Steph realized with growing feelings of guilt that she had pinned his leg under her shoe.

The tiny man could only watch in surprise as Steph stepped back. The massive rubber sole of her old running shoe sent a cascade of tiny stones falling down upon the path. Her shoe scraped to a halt, just a few inches away to her, seemingly yards to the tiny man who turned his attention from the pain in his leg to the beautiful but obviously deadly giant girl that hovered over him. Her blonde hair was caught in a slight breeze as her soft features became dark with shadow, her eyes looking down upon his shrunken frame. The sun high above almost seem to cast her into darkness.

Seeing Stephs massive form crouching before him was a little more than he could bare and the tiny man tried to scramble back, dragging his leg. It was no use. Curious fingers reached down for him as Steph gathered him gently into her left hand and raised him to her face, still down in a crouch.

The tiny man was saying something, unsure of what it was, Steph brought him to her ear. The tiny man was pleading with her to let him go and not to hurt him further.

The feeling of guilt knotted in Stephs tummy as she lowered her open palm down in front of herself again. She explained that she didn't want to hurt him in the first place and that she would try to return him to normal as soon as possible. Setting the tiny man back on the ground, Steph stood back to her full height.

Her guilt began to melt into something new. A sensation stirred deep within Steph and as she stood there she began to wonder what it would be like to step on the tiny man before her. He wasn't dare moving, apparently trying to catch his breath as he started forward at her shoe, expecting some form of salvation from Steph and to be returned to normal size.

"Lay down. I want to make sure you don't fall over and hurt yourself more if the transformation is too fast," Steph lied as she twirled the pen nervously, looking around to see if the coast was clear.

When he was lying there, she slowly scuffed her shoe across the ground and raised her sneaker high above him. Coughing on the rain of dust and stone, the tiny man stared up at the marked patterns on the rubber sole of Stephs shoe. She wasn't really going to press down, she just wanted to feel what it would be like to have this power.

Setting her heel down upon the ground, Steph rolled her sneaker down so it was resting upon him. Solid, yet slightly spongy rubber held the tiny man in place as he began to squirm, trying to find any way to free himself from the ceiling of rubber pinning him to the gritty ground of the path.

Steph began to blush brightly as she stared down at her shoelaces and the grimy material of her shoe. The idea that a person was now under her control as small as a helpless bug beneath her sneaker was oddly enough turning her on. A shiver raced up Sephs spine as she realized a horrible truth, she wanted to feel her bare skin against him much more.

He watched helplessly as the giant girl took her foot off him, giving him time to forget the danger and actually remember to breath again. Steph knelt down and began untying her sneaker. Her blue eyes stared through streaks of her blond bangs as she looked from her tattered shoelaces to her tiny prey upon the ground. Her eyes filled him with dread. All he could do was try to drag himself away and that did no good. This wonderous giantess could catch him in the blink of an eye. He had to put his faith in her, but at the same time he felt himself trying to move away from her as quickly as possible anyway.

Casting her right running shoe aside, Steph quickly padded her big toe down upon the tiny man who colapsed back onto his back almost immediately. The soft dampness of her skin felt so odd against his body. The slightly yielding sensation of her toe was quickly replaced by the ball of her foot as step repositioned her bare sole over the tiny man that was at her mercy.

Steph blushed as she felt the tiny man wiggling even harder now, knowing that she truly had no intention of returning him to his normal size. She couldn't believe how good this felt. Her feet were pretty sensitive and this was sending shockwaves of pleasure racing through her body.

Softly gasping to herself she began to realize things that made her even more excited. Things that made her cruelty even less bearable to the tiny victem pinned under her giant soft barefoot. The fact that she had worn her shoes all day at school, completely barefoot must have made them pretty sweaty on that hot summer day. It was intoxicating to imagine it.

It was even more overwhelming for the tiny man as his hands slipped against her moist bare skin, trying desperately to push up against the huge sole that casually wrinkled and padded down upon his entire body. He was barely bigger than the ball of her foot, and even that may have been an illusion to him. He turned away from the sight of the giant girls skin upon him and closed his eyes.

"Lick it," Steph softly gasped. She was shocked by the softness of her own voice. Never would she imagine herself requesting anyone do such a thing. At least she couldn't recall feelings like this. It just seemed right. Her power over him was absolute and he should show her that he was willing to do anything for her.

She sighed as she felt him squirm up and begin to nervously do as she commanded under the arch of her massive toes. Bars of sunlight lit the dark ground around him as he focused on the girls giant toes above him, intricate details flowing together to form the patterns of her skin. He pushed his hands up against the sides of the massive toe and stared up, hoping that he was making her happy enough to spare his life rather than end it like a bugs.

So many details were racing through Stephs mind now and she couldn't brace herself any longer. Switching her weight to her bare foot she felt him desperately struggle to lick faster but it was no use as she shifted her sole forward and squished him helplessly into the ground.


More than anything, Steph wanted to run home with the memory of this still fresh in her mind. In scared her to think of what she had just done, but it thrilled her even more as she drank in the power of pressing the shrunken man under her gigantic bare sole.

She stood there for at least five more mintues though. Wiggling her toes and staring down at the slight bit of damp red that had seeped between her toes. Rasing her foot she felt another cold shock as she noticed he was stuck to the bottom of her foot. Shivering with the sure pleasure of her actions, Steph began to wipe her foot off in the grass and then slipped her shoe back on. She desperately needed to try this again.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chibichan (UN: chibichan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chibichan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1054350-Stephs-The-Pen/cid/294031-Discovery-of-the-pen