*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Live or get Digested
  2. Dragons Galor
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1057709-Dragon-Vore-Island/cid/295482-Live-or-get-Digested
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1057709
Choose the fate of 4 young women as they are stranded on an island filled with dragons!
This choice: Krystal  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Live or get Digested

    by: dragonx
Krystal walked into the forest, expecting something to attack her out of nowhere. "Oh please make sure that nothing eats me, I'm too young to die in a belly."

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a python pounce from a tree branch and coiled her up, hissing at her. Krystal's eyes grew wide as the snake started to squeeze her. Finally, Krystal was too weak to move, so the snake took that as an oppertunity. It opened its mouth and started to swallow her feet, then her legs. "No.. It can't end like this... no..."

Soon, the snake had reached her waist, and she knew she was a gonner. Suddenly, a lion-like dragon pounced out of the bushes, it was huge! She managed to choke as the snake reached her breasts, "Please, help me..."

The dragon...

You have the following choices:

1. Helps her, saving her from the python

2. Let's the python eat her

3. Saves her, then eats her

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dragonx (UN: dragonsoul at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dragonx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1057709-Dragon-Vore-Island/cid/295482-Live-or-get-Digested