*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1057709-Dragon-Vore-Island/cid/352656-A-Larval-End
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1057709
Choose the fate of 4 young women as they are stranded on an island filled with dragons!
This choice: Floral Loses! June Is Wasp Chow!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A Larval End

    by: Unknown
Floral roared as she leaped toward the wasps to defend June, but they just flew around her, grabbing June and carrying her off toward a giant mountain in the center of the island.

June screamed, but fell silent when she realized it wasn't going to do any good. She wondered what would happen to her.

About twenty minutes later, she found out when she arrived at a huge wasps nest on the side of the mountain. She screamed again when the wasp carrying her landed near a cell in the nest containing a giant, four foot was larva.

She struggled to get free, but the wasp held her tight as the larva slowly swallowed her head first, abruptly cutting off her screams. A few minutes later she was gone entirely, and the wasp flew off in search of more food.

The dragon spirit thought sadly, "What a shame, she should have picked a stronger dragon to befriend."

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1057709-Dragon-Vore-Island/cid/352656-A-Larval-End