*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Big Bad And Red
  2. Amelia In The Bush
  3. Dragons Galor
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1057709-Dragon-Vore-Island/cid/295798-Big-Bad-And-Red
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1057709
Choose the fate of 4 young women as they are stranded on an island filled with dragons!
This choice: A Huge Dragon Suddenly Eats The Small One!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Big Bad And Red

    by: charcoal
Suddenly a huge pair of jaws full of razor sharp teeth decend around the small blue dragon. Amelia barely moves her hand back in time before the jaws crash shut sealing the blue dragon inside.

Amelia looks up and sees a 15 foot tall, red scaled, winged dragon looking down at her curiously before it swallows down the small struggling blue dragon.

"Wow!" Amelia says in amazement as she looks at the huge creature thinking that it would be the perfect dragon to befriend.

You have the following choices:

1. The Red Dragon Wants To Be Her Friend

2. The Red Dragon Wants A Tasty Amelia Snack!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 charcoal (UN: hiccup at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dragonx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1057709-Dragon-Vore-Island/cid/295798-Big-Bad-And-Red