*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1057709-Dragon-Vore-Island/cid/338691-Sometimes-a-thank-you-isnt-enough
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1057709
Choose the fate of 4 young women as they are stranded on an island filled with dragons!
This choice: Saves her, then eats her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sometimes a thank you isn't enough

    by: Noctivagus
The strange lion-like dragon seems to understand and quickly comes to her aid. It gently pulls Kyrstal free from the python's coils and set her to the side. To Kyrstal's shock it then proceeded to swallow down the python. Then it turned to face her, a look of voracious hunger on its face.

It leapt at her, pinning her to the ground. It had her in a very compromising position at this point and could have done any number of things to her, however it simply wanted a meal. Being of considerably greater size than her he chose the simple solution. Using his long tail to wrap around her mid section he lifted her up above his head, slowly lowering her into his waiting jaws.

Moments later all that could be seen of her was a wiggling lump inside the dragon and soon after not even that. The dragon, now quite content, laid down in the sun, taking a nap while his latest meal digested.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1057709-Dragon-Vore-Island/cid/338691-Sometimes-a-thank-you-isnt-enough