*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1063785-Little-Mishap/cid/298594-The-Begining
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1063785
Brad accidently shrinks to 1/2 an inch He can find out how cruel his step dad can be
Chapter #1

The Begining

    by: lazyboy
Brad just got home from school wrestling team and headed down into the basement to work on his experiments he was mixing some chemicals when he accidently dropped the vials on the countertop and then it splattered all him in wrestling uniform.soon he felt lightheaded and headed upstairs entered the living room and sat down on his Stepdads Recliner. He then blacked out for what seemed like forever and then woke up his eyes blurred a bit took some time to adjust and when they did his jaw dropped when he saw that everthing was huge. and then realised what had happened he had made a unstable compound that made him shrink and from the looks of his surroundings he seemed to be about 1/2 an inch tall. He thought to himself on what to do. Thats when he felt vibrations comming closer to him and when his view of light was blocked like the eclipse on the sun he saw his wost fear His stepdad about to sit down in his favorite chair the one brads on.
------------------------------------------*
(Steve's point of view)
Steve is a hansome dude about 6'4'' brown hair and lots of muscle.Steve had just come home exhausted from work and undressed down to his green silk boxers and headed into the livingroom to watch football he comes in and sits in his chair and lets out a loud belch and chugs a beer.
--------------------------
Brad sees his stepfathers ass decending and in a state of panic begings running to the front of the seat so not to be squashed.......
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 lazyboy (UN: brad3434 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lazyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1063785-Little-Mishap/cid/298594-The-Begining