*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Holes in the world
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1068876-The-Other-World/cid/307667-Holes-in-the-world
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1068876
A portal is found into another world of people of different sizes.
Chapter #1

Holes in the world

    by: Benway69
Lee slept and dreamt. The mundane parts of his life drifted away and the mysteries of the past coalesced before him. He stood in a city street. There were thoughts going through his head. It was the same dream again. He'd been having it all night. At the end he'd wake up squint blearily at the clock then doze off and the whole thing would repeat.

He was outside and his thoughts seemed to come fom elsewhere. THey were telling him things, about himself and the nature of reality. All the secrets of creation were being explained to him if he could just remember!

Before him, the air seemed to smolder and melt, asthough the world was a photograph and a giant hand held a flame behind it. Black holes formed, framed in running black plastic.

"You, do this. With your mind. It isn't difficult if you only REMEMBER"

He couldn't see what was beyond the holes. His thoughts, from wherever they came raced, endless knowledge. Another reality behind this one and portals leading through. Another world linked to this one... All real. All true. Remember!

It faded and he awoke.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Benway69 (UN: benway69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Benway69 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1068876-The-Other-World/cid/307667-Holes-in-the-world