*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mary's Beginning
  2. Which Character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1092492-Things-That-Go-Bump-in-the-Night/cid/311978-Marys-Beginning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Horror/Scary · #1092492
Vampires, zombies,werewolves,monsters. How will you handle the onslaugh of evil.
This choice: Mary  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mary's Beginning

    by: Horror Scribe
Mary was bored and she was beginning to wonder why she even agreed to attend this seminar. Why did she have to know how to run a small business, anyways. She could curse her friend, Amy, who had convinced her to go.

She glanced down at her watch.

7:30

Great, she thought. Still another hour to go. Pretty soon she shut the speaker out and glanced out the window she was sitting by.

It was getting pretty dark, barely enough light to see. She was about to turn around when something caught her eye. She wasn't sure what it was at first, but when she looked again, she was overtaken with dread.

She couldn't believe it. What she saw emerging from the nearby woods was a hoarde of...

You have the following choices:

1. Zombies

*Noteb*
2. Vampires

3. Demons

4. Ghosts

*Noteb*
5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Horror Scribe (UN: pistonfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Horror Scribe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1092492-Things-That-Go-Bump-in-the-Night/cid/311978-Marys-Beginning