*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Uh-Oh
  2. Well ?
  3. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1093200-Changes-in-Zelda/cid/312353-Uh-Oh
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1093200
Characters from Zelda : OoT are changing !!! TF and SM/SW fetish story.
This choice: Continue  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Uh-Oh

    by: Shrunk Maker
You were out in the Hyrule field training when a poe came out of no where and enchanted some mumbo jumbo. You shoot it with your light arrow and kill it. You capture it in your bottle and put it in your bag as you feel dizzy and you can't help yourself as you fall. You close your eyes in pain. When you open your eyes, it is very dark around you. You look up to see a familiar symbol. It is the one on your mirror shield ! You have shrunk !!! You feel cold and as you look around, you see that you are naked... All your gears are gigantic to you. You can't be more than 1 inch tall. You decide to wait it out till the morning... You are so tired, you go to sleep. When you wake up, you hear footstep approaching.... Who is it ?

You have the following choices:

1. Zelda or Saria

2. Malon or Nabooru or Impa

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shrunk Maker (UN: junky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shrunk Maker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1093200-Changes-in-Zelda/cid/312353-Uh-Oh