*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Experiment
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1109955-Fly-Girl/cid/320490-The-Experiment
by Pieguy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1109955
A teleportation experiment goes slightly wrong...
Chapter #1

The Experiment

    by: Pieguy
Cindy was 18 years old, with long curly flaming red hair and green eyes. She had a decent figure and C-sized breasts. She attended a university that was relatively unknown (isn't that always the way?)
One fine Tuesday afternoon she was wandering through campus when she spotted a flyer that caught her eye.
"WANTED:
Test subject for experiment
Will Pay $10,000
Apply to Professor Eomot in Lab A"
"Hmm," she thought. I could use $10,000..."
She grabbed the flyer and went to Lab A.

Professor Eomot was a tall, greying man with glasses. "Ah, a test subject. Excellent. My stereotypically busty assistant will give you some forms to sign, and we'll strap you in."
"Umm, what are you testing?" Cindy asked nervously.
"A teleportation device." The assistant handed Cindy the forms and she scribbled her name on the bottom.
"Excellent. Now, have a seat," Eomot said, gesturing to an odd-looking chair, one of a set of two. Cindy sat down and the assistant did up a bewildering array of straps and buckles. "OK. Now. As soon as the experiment is over, you shall recieve your $10,000. Are you ready?"
Cindy nodded.
"Good." He pulled a lever on the wall, the chair hummed, and Cindy jumped instantly to the other in a burst of light.

You have the following choice:

1. What happens next.....?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Pieguy (UN: pieguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Pieguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1109955-Fly-Girl/cid/320490-The-Experiment