*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. God Sasuke ?
  2. Dobe..
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1110299-Giant-Naruto/cid/661899-God-Sasuke-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1110299
The guys in Naruto grow. Please come inside and enjoy
This choice: Potion Given By Some Weird Lady  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

God Sasuke ?

    by: Unknown

*** THIS STORYLINE CONTAINS A LOT OF SEX AND OTHER THINGS THAT MAY AFFECT A NORMAL PERSON, IF YOU ARE ONE, PLEASE QUIT IMMEDIATLY BEFORE YOUR MIND GIVES UP LIKE MINE DID XD ***

*** THIS STORYLINE TAKE PLACE IN SHIPPUDEN, BUT IMAGINE THAT THEY ARE 18 NOW ***



Sasuke was actually doing an undercover mission for Orochimaru, he was searching information about the akatsuki's recent plans and stuff.
***
Olympus :

Hermes, the greek messenger of the gods, was actually in search of a new god, since one from the pantheon just quited. He was looking down on earth, then he saw an handsome young man, wandering around.
- He, would be Perfect ! Hermes said, taking out Sasuke's Life file from the Human pile.
- Yeah, perfect, he's handsome, smart, actually down to earth. Its that guy we need.
He grabbed a vial of potion on the desk and went flying down to earth.

***
Earth :

Sasuke slipped in a narrow street, following a strange guy when suddenly he felt a itch in his neck. Hermes had just shooted an magical fatass godly undetecable arrow (with the potion) at him. At the end of the day, sasuke goes back to the secret hideout....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
MagitekMayhem has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1110299-Giant-Naruto/cid/661899-God-Sasuke-