*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Birthday gulp.
  2. Birthday dinner.
  3. B-Day Surprise
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1116581-Job-as-Food-for-Guys/cid/467122-Birthday-gulp
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1116581
Mainly M/f vore, with some F/f. You need a job, and it looks like you're on the menu.
This choice: She slurps you down easily.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Birthday gulp.

    by: Gimlet
You peer down with trepidation as she sucks your hand up, her lips slipping slowly up your arm. Well, no turning back now!
Terry reaches up and, as you expected, tears your T-shirt off you. She has a little difficulty with it though as she is hardly very strong and to help you use your free hand to undo your jeans and pull them down. Then you help her with the remains of your T-shirt, tossing them to the floor.
Terry smiles around your elbow and swallows again. That feels so weird! You don't remember much about when your brother ate you, it happened so fast, but this is nice and slow. It actually feels rather good!
She works up over your arm and then reaches up and pulls your head down to her.
"Enjoy your meal Terry," you say as she opens her mouth wide before you, "and remember your promise."
She nods slightly, limited by your arm in her, and then starts to suck your head into her.
Warm moist flesh oozes around you, your ears pop and darkness slides over your eyes. You can feel her teeth rubbing lightly over your neck and chin and then she's sucking on your shoulders.
Well that was easy! Maybe she CAN take you after all.
Her hands grasp your side, pinning your other arm to your side and she sucks on you, your shoulders sliding into her, her teeth grating lightly over your collar bones and back. Having to lean over into the little girl you feel her lips and tongue slurping you in, starting to tuck in your large chest into her.
"Mmmm!" echoes around you as she tastes your cleavage, the throat that grips your head vibrating with the noise almost deafening you! You shudder as her lips suck in your breasts with a pop and she starts to lightly chew. Oh god!
Biting your lip you gasp through the sensations. You never knew being eaten could feel like this!
Soon she is finishes with them and swallows, huge wet gulps jamming you into her, moist ripples of flesh oozing against you tightly, drawing you inwards. Oh this is good!
As she reaches your ribs your head pops into her belly. It smells a little odd in here, but you seem to be OK. Smiling you relax as you are plunged inside, her lips reaching your waist.
She isn't strong and seems to collapse a bit under your weight, but recovers, probably kneeling down at a guess as she pulls your legs up above her. Leaning back she starts to suck in your hips, her tongue leaving a loving trace across your belly.
Thankfully her tongue does NOT delve between your legs, you aren't sure what a fourteen year old would have made of the liquid you must be oozing down there. Instead she swallows again, her teeth indenting your rump as she gulps you down.
Inch by inch you are crammed into the little girl's belly, and it gets VERY tight! You probably weigh almost twice what she does! She grasps your feet and pulls, jamming you inside her, forcing your legs down her throat. It takes quite a bit of effort, but slowly your knees slip into her throat, then calves and finally she shoves your toes between her lips, your legs folding inside her. With one last herculean gulp you are sent down to her gut, packed into an incredibly tight fetal position on the floor.
"Ooh yummy! You were great Gina!" and she pats her very taught belly.
You'd agree with her but you are packed in so tightly you can't even breath. It was a bit like this last time with your brother, but not this bad. Somehow you seem to be OK though, the stomach not affecting you and the lack of air not bothering you at all. You do feel a little sleepy though and soon Terry hears snoring coming from her boated gut.
"He he! Have a nice last nap Gina!" she says, tries to get to her feet and fails miserably. "Hmmmph! Well, I guess I'm staying here till she's digested then."
She crawls over to a chair and leans against the base, relaxing and caressing her gigantic gut as it gurgles and groans around the huge meal.

You have the following choices:

1. You awaken being forced through the girl's bowels.

*Noteb*
2. You awaken to the sounds and feel of her digestive acids

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gimlet (UN: gimlet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dragonx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1116581-Job-as-Food-for-Guys/cid/467122-Birthday-gulp