*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Giant Jenny
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1117634-Sleep-over-Shrink/cid/581481-Giant-Jenny
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1117634
Your at a four-person sleep-over,you're the only boy. Strangly you begin to shrink.
Chapter #1

Giant Jenny

    by: aow4321
You arrive at your friend Jenny's sleepover you've always had a crush on her so you went as soon as the party started. When you get there you notice that your the only guy which hey, this is cool for you. Jen invites you in and you all go to this room there was an unopen bottle of something that looked like fruit punch. Jenny brings the girls to tell them something censored to guy's ears. When she leaves you decide to try the "Fruit Punch". The label was in Spanish but you drank it anyway being with Jen made you thirsty. Big mistake.Everything turns blurry, then normal again, except for the fact that you're a centimeter tall. Suddenly, you here loud thumps getting closer. Three girls appear. Noticing your gone Jenny steps closer, closer, and closer. You run in fear but finally her giant foot creates an earthquake in which you are thrown up and land...on your head. Knocking you out cold.

You awake to find yourself...

You have the following choices:

1. On the floor

2. In the bathroom

3. In a bowl of cereal

4. On a chair

5. Somewhere else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 aow4321 (UN: aow4321 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
aow4321 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1117634-Sleep-over-Shrink/cid/581481-Giant-Jenny