*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Evil Willow
  2. So it begins!!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1119883-Buffy-TF-Story/cid/327954-Evil-Willow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1119883
The women from Buffy transform in various ways! Don't just read, ADD!!
This choice: Willow  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Evil Willow

    by: Unknown
Willow had had a wonderful day at school. Nobody had picked on her for once, everyone was nice, classes went great. She started to think that maybe things would start going good for her for once.

As she walked into her room, she was shocked to see a mirror image of herself sitting on her bed. "Who are you?" Willow snapped out.

"Oh come on now," The doppelganger said coyly, "You really think there aren't more alternate dimension with more versions of you than just that vampire one?"

Willow hesitated for a second, and before she could get a spell out, the other her's spell was hitting her full in the chest. She watched the world get bigger as her attacker stood over her gloating. "Mmm, I can't wait to do this to ALL your friends."

"Do what?" Willow thought. Then she was picked up and held in front of a mirror. In front of her she saw...

You have the following choices:

1. Insoles for a pair of boots

2. A pair of panties

*Noteb*
3. A bra

*Noteb*
4. A Dildo

5. A tube of lipstick

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Coodookie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1119883-Buffy-TF-Story/cid/327954-Evil-Willow