*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pick your character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1133526-Grenadier-Girl-Sizeplay/cid/332371-Pick-your-character
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1133526
Shrinking Rushuna, inflating Mikan, towering Setsuna and more.
Chapter #1

Pick your character

    by: MagnusCorvus
Who will be the focus of your attention?

Rushuna Tendou: The gorgeous, golden-haired, bath-addicted heroine of the series who travels through war-torn lands to spread Tenshi-sama's ideals with her companions Yajirou and Mikan. Though she is a devout follower of the "ultimate battle strategy" that focuses on robbing an opponent of their will to fight by destroying the armor around their hearts, and as such has an unshakable respect for all living things, sometimes she needs to fall back on her incredible agility and skills with a gun that are as vast as her immense bosom before she can reach her adversaries. Depending on what happens, though, she soon may find herself unable to even hold a gun.

Mikan Kurenai: This spunky young girl who travels with Rushuna wields a vast array of balloons to perform just about any task she needs. She is rather loud and mischievous and likes to badger the cynical samurai Yajirou who travels with them, but is a faithful companion who is learning about the ultimate battle strategy from Rushuna.

Setsuna Oomido: The antagonist of the series, Setsuna has the same training (and endowments) as Rushuna, but became convinced that Tenshi-sama's ideals were too slow and ineffective to unify the warring kingdoms. Using the skills that she was taught in order to be Tenshi-sama's bodyguard, she imprisoned the young empress and took her place in order to end the feudal era through force. Ultimately, she and her plans were defeated by Rushuna. Despite their equal training and skills in combat, Rushuna ultimately gained the upper hand thanks to the ultimate battle strategy. In the aftermath, Setsuna foresook her pursuit of power and decided to go on a journey of her own, but there's no telling how well Tenshi-sama's ideals will stick.

Tenshi-sama: The young and elegantly beautiful empress of Tento who rules with a strong, gentle heart. She is the one who taught Rushuna and others to stop an opponent by destroying their desire to fight. Though not as tall or voluptuous as Rushuna and Setsuna, the two women meant to be her bodyguards and doubles, who knows what could change?

You have the following choices:

1. The gentle butt-kicker Rushuna

2. The precocious Mikan

3. The reformed(?) Setsuna

*Noteb*
4. The wise Tenshi-sama

*Noteb*
5. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MagnusCorvus (UN: magnuscorvus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MagnusCorvus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1133526-Grenadier-Girl-Sizeplay/cid/332371-Pick-your-character