*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1134413-Body-Switching-Machine/cid/638977-Continue-from-MomKaites-POV
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1134413
You win a body switching machine in a contest. When other people find it what will happen?
This choice: Continue from Mom(Kaite's) POV  •  Go Back...
Chapter #18

Continue from Mom(Kaite's) POV

    by: tony00hop
As your sister Joanna stood there admiring a lock of her hair she looks up at you and grins.
“ Now before you get any ideas about your sister, I hope you realize you can only have her if I am in that driver seat.” Katie says to you quickly coming back into view. As she bent down to expose her enormous rack to you she places her hands on her knees and starts swaying her hips back and forth. “Isn’t that right Joanna? You don’t like it when boys take advantage of you?” she asks your sister. “ OMG, I hate it when they think I am easy. HAHAHAHA” You have never heard your sister talk like that or dress in this fashion. “ Very nice Joanna, you just keep on working on playing innocent. It drives the boys crazy, especially with a body like yours.” Katie said as she got closer to your sister and brushed your sisters hair out of her face. “There is my pretty girl, now be a good girl and run out to the shed. Once you’re out there you will find a present, place it in the other pod please.” Katie said genteelly cursing your sister’s breast and motioning her to go out side. As Joanna starts to walk away Katie is still fondling her body with out any resistance, this is almost gut wrenching to you. Your sister is now a sex toy of your former girl friend, what is in the present? You can only wonder, as your mom’s body looks out the sliding glass door. “ Well Kyle, I would ask if you would like to come and watch, but I think you would interferer. So why don’t you stay put and watch T.V., we both know how much you like that and having sex with your Mother. This way you get both, when ever you want them.” She said to you as she started to make her way to the shed….

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You obey your Mother

2. You can't help it and go out to the shed.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tony00hop (UN: 7870tony at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Divine Bandit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1134413-Body-Switching-Machine/cid/638977-Continue-from-MomKaites-POV