*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/113886-Shrinking-down-to-size/cid/22902-MEGAN-THE-CHEERLEADER
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #113886
Your dull life is interrupted when you shrink to 1/2 inch. Macrophile story
This choice: You stay with the glass, so that you may contact a guest  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

MEGAN THE CHEERLEADER

    by: riverdog13
The bartender is in such a hurry that he is completely oblivious to you, and he places the glass under the spigot and begins filling it up with beer. The beer glass you are in is placed in front of a cute college cheerleader named Megan.

She looks hot in her cheerleader uniform, and she doesn't notice you swimming around helplessly in her beer glass. Megan is the only child of a very wealthy business owner. Her dad is just a few million dollars away from being on the Forbes 400 list of the richest men in America.

Since she is an only child, her parents spoiled her rotten, and treated her like a princess her entire life. She is accustomed to getting whatever she wants, whenever she wants. Because of this, she has only been able to hold onto boyfriends for several weeks at the most, because nobody is willing to put up with such a controlling, demanding bitch.

You could try to get the attention of this beautiful tyrant, or you can stay in her beer glass, swimming around hoping she doesn't notice you.

You have the following choices:

1. Get Megan's attention

2. Hope she does not see you

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Riverd0g has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/113886-Shrinking-down-to-size/cid/22902-MEGAN-THE-CHEERLEADER