*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/113886-Shrinking-down-to-size/cid/23612-The-Land-where-Beer-and-Whiskey-Flow
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #113886
Your dull life is interrupted when you shrink to 1/2 inch. Macrophile story
This choice: You explore the back of the counter  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Land where Beer and Whiskey Flow

    by: Deathworks
The bartender hasn't noticed you yet and you are behind the counter. Maybe that's not so bad. While you are so far away from them, other people won't be able to hear you anyway. They might even mistake you for a bug and then SQUAT! Blindly hoping that someone will help you won't get you anywhere close to salvation. You need a plan and in order to develop it, a safe hiding place. So let's check this locale out.
         Behind the counter, glasses, bottles, and peanuts are stored. Littering the plain you are standing on are therefore peanut crumbs, lakes of beer and whiskey, cigarette stumps, and things beyond imagination. You start exploring your surroundings by approaching the wall of the counter's front, giving the bartender a glance every now and again to make sure that he hasn't noticed you yet.
         There are several bags of peanuts there, some of them open, some of them closed. The peanuts inside are boulders bigger than you are tall with a rough surface and surrounded by dust and pebbles where pieces and chips have fallen off. You wouldn't be safe there as peanuts are for free, and this makes them a favorite among party- goers.
         The sink is to the right which means that you are better off heading to the left. After the peanuts grounds, you close in on the wonderful springs. The smells of different alcoholic beverages mix in the air and you begin feeling light- headed. Here are the smaller bottles the bartender keeps close to the counter. The ground is sticky after years of spilled drinks and only little cleaning.
         This is an easy- going party and the guys around here aren't into the really serious stuff. Therefore, you should be reasonably safe here. And if you concentrate, you may be able to ignore the alcohol surrounding you. You don't want to keep on walking around in front of the bartender either, because you don't think your good luck will hold much longer.
         Therefore, you settle down between the bottles, the smallest of which still being as big as a five- story building and begin analysing your situation: The lousy party, Marsha, the ring, your sudden transformation. You are finding it hard to concentrate though, as you constantly inhale the alcohol's aromatic smell. To your left, there is a bottle that has toppled over. It is nearly empty, so nothing had spilled onto the table, but what remains still smells very interesting. And no one will want to have these left- overs, would they? So what do you do?

You have the following choices:

1. You go into the bottle and have a sip

*Noteb*
2. You try to fight the temptation

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Deathworks (UN: deathworks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Riverd0g has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/113886-Shrinking-down-to-size/cid/23612-The-Land-where-Beer-and-Whiskey-Flow