*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 38C
  2. what the?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1139112-transformed-into-a-girly-object/cid/362346-38C
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1139112
you have been transformed into an inanimate girly object.
This choice: a bra  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

38C

    by: Seasprite
I find myself on the bed being picked up by Kristina. I watch her shake her head and softly says,'John, you always have ways to keep surprising me.' She picks up her cell phone and speed dials.

I see and hear her talking to her sister.
" Well, Kathy, you win the bet. Not only is he a bra, but he's exactly like you said he would be, style, size and color. What am I going to do now? I don't know. What? Wear him tonight while we go clubbing? Excellent idea. I'll put him on and come over."

I feel myself being tossed onto the bed and I watch Kristina take off her blouse, then her bra. She picks me up, adjusts my shoulder straps and then puts me on. I'm surprised at the fullness of her breasts in me and am even more surprised at the delight I feel holding them.

She models me in front of the mirror and then my sight is blocked by the blouse she puts on.

You have the following choices:

1. at the night club

*Noteb*
2. taken and worn by her sister

3. in the laundry

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lumber Panda has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1139112-transformed-into-a-girly-object/cid/362346-38C