*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/480808-You-decide-to-decline-the-offer-and-make-to-leave
by milida
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1147339
John must reach the exit of this world without becoming a woman
This choice: You decide to decline the offer and leave  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You decide to decline the offer and make to leave

    by: milida
You shake your head "Look if you wont tell me what it is I'm going I really don't like suprises"

The Whip Mistress Pouts "But sir, its your last night surely you would like to try something new"

You shake your head "No dear, I really can't take such a risk, given I am planning to leave tommorrow. I will need to be on the ball"

It didn't dawn on you at that point that you had mentioned that intent earlier to her.

She gives a heavy sigh and with a rather disapointed look she asks "Well sir I probably would have picked something else for you anyways rather than that dull number 20, would you like a cup of tea before you leave, for old times sake?"

You really don't want to linger but guess that having a cup of tea would never hurt you "Alright Whip Mistress I'll have a cup of tea before I go"

She beamed back at you "Excellent John, I'll order our best Apple tea for you"

She claps her hands and a slave girl comes running over "Dear get the Master a cup of our special tea", unknown to you she gave the girl a knowing wink. The girl paused realised what was going on then grinned at the Whip Mistress before disapearing into the kitchen.

You alas noticed none of that being to preoccupied by the lovely body of the slave girl in question. After she had left your gaze returns to your hostess who you then curiously ask "So what would you have chosen other than number 20"

She gave you a mysterious grin "Hmm well dear I would have chosen one of the more exotic experiences for you, maybe some time with the Domitrex for example"

You laugh loudly "Hmm just as well I didn't put my life in your hands"

At that moment the slave girl kneels before you and offers up the tea, you take it without comment and have your first sip.

The Slave Mistress watches you carefully and gives you an odd look "Well John whose to say you are not in my hands"

You take another sip and give her a rather confused look "What do you mean?"

Her smile then turned somewhat feral "Well John perhaps you may choose to stay much longer than you originally planned or I may decide that for you"

You then notice that you are feeling a little dizzy and try to stand up wanting to get some fresh air. You however collapse unconscious to the floor.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 milida (UN: milida at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
milida has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/480808-You-decide-to-decline-the-offer-and-make-to-leave