*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/561287-You-consider-the-tawdry-rings
by milida
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1147339
John must reach the exit of this world without becoming a woman
This choice: magic reversal rings  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You consider the tawdry rings

    by: milida
You look at the matching pair of rings thinking they look pretty ordinary. They are of the plainest silver with rocks set in them that don't seem quite real you turn to the proprietor and derogatorily exclaim "Why are such tawdry rings consider a suitable prize?"

The proprietor gives you an offended look "But sir those are not just ordinary rings, they are a pair of special magical rings. They are allow the wearers of each to exchange forms with one another. With things rings you could become anyone you like. Even the sultan of this land. You could also use it as a means of punishment turning enemies into forms that they might not be to pleased to have"

You rub your beard developing a rather different appreciation of the two rings you had so casually dismissed earlier "So tell me then how often might one be used?"

The proprietor becomes quite animated seeing your potential interest "Well sir as many times as you like, the rings however can only be used once every 24 hours"

you nod your head obviously interested "So tell me then, are there any other limitations to the power of the rings?"

He grins and softly advises you...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 milida (UN: milida at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
milida has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/561287-You-consider-the-tawdry-rings