*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1167851-Your-Fat-Family/cid/1414517-Excessive-personal-cheif
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1167851
Just like your family, except fatter!
This choice: Yet another storyline?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Excessive personal cheif

    by: Polish Warchief
A young woman with strawberry-blonde hair and a minor potbelly was carrying some luggage while walking down the sidewalk in suburbia. She was smiling while she approched a house. She knocked on the door of the large house and a rather heavyset woman answered.
"Hello! You must be Miss Susy Murphy! It is an immense pleasure to meet the woman that I will be indefinitely be working for! Oh, and my name is Ally, by the way."
"What do you mean?" Susan asked.
"You won our contest!"
"I'm sorry young girl, but we didn't enter any-" Ally lightly pushed Susy out of the way and entered the home.
"What a beautiful house! I'm certain that my working conditions will be exceptional while working here!" Ally walked into the kitchen with Susan closely following.
"I must apologize to say that be didn't enter any contest."
Ally giggled. "That's impossible! Besides, who wouldn't want their own personal cheif?"
"Personal cheif?" Susy said pleasantly suprised.
"That's right! I was trained specifically to feed families as much food as they want!"
Mary walked in. "Mommy, who is this lady?"
Susy thought for a second. "Can you make a cake for me and Mary?"
"I can make a triple decker cake for each of you!"
Susy's mouth watered. "I guess you can stay for a while."

You have the following choices:

1. Continue

2. Another storyline

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Polish Warchief (UN: samman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
boywithpen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1167851-Your-Fat-Family/cid/1414517-Excessive-personal-cheif