*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You are lost!
  2. Female
  3. Awaken to a Large Wolf
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1173560-The-Wolf-Pack/cid/383752-You-are-lost
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1173560
A story where your actions determine if you become a member of the pack or a tasty snack.
This choice: Ughhh... Groggy..can't think  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You are lost!

    by: Unknown
[*ugh*...I am soooo.....grrroooggggyy....can't.... think straight!] you mumble to your inner self as the wolf nudges you to stand.
"Come this way, please?" he says when he finally gets you up on your wobbly feet.
"Yeah, yeah....*sigh*" you answer, as you feel warm, even a bit hot, for some reason....while you can see the coldness of the area as your breath comes and goes....in the chilly air?
As you weakly stumble after the wolf, you wonder what the heck has happened?....[Why can I not remember anything?....Do I have amnesia?...I guess so....] and these are the type of questions to your mystery and why you are all alone in the woods, in half torn up clothes, and following a talking wolf.
The wolf periodically stopped to allow you to catch up to him, and he set a steady pace of this stopping and going, taking you deeper and deeper into the forbidden-looking forest. As you looked at him closely you saw that he was unremarkable with just the standard look of a gray wolf. Or so you thought, as you tried to visualize just where you were being lead to.....
Then you thought back to why or what have you done to get your father so mad.....but with no memory.....you just shrug and keep following the wolf.
All the while, you are lead deeper and deeper,...and it soon becomes apparent that you never did exist. At least, not in the 'human world of today'!

What next?

You have the following choices:

1. You keep following the wolf.

*Noteb*
2. Other......

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Aira the Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1173560-The-Wolf-Pack/cid/383752-You-are-lost