*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1182156-pokemondigimon-giants/cid/361000-the-first-giant
by Sparky
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1182156
this is a sort of pokemon/digimon version of giant animals :)
This choice: in a forest!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

the first giant!

    by: Sparky
as soon as you realized you were in a forest you began to panic...you are alone...in a forest...even the grass towered above you! the first thing you could think of is that you have to find a hiding place and quick! but you didn't have the time to think as all of a sudden the ground began to shake...rhytmicalli, along with some loud footstep...something is approaching! you began to look around but all you could see are trees and...bushes! you began to run toward one of those, hoping to reach the safety of that foliage in time...but eventually something of huge stomped on your way and you bumped against the giant paw of some creature, that made you fall backward...you looked up and saw...

You have the following choices:

1. ...a Raichu!

2. ...an Agumon!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sparky (UN: sparkychu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sparky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1182156-pokemondigimon-giants/cid/361000-the-first-giant