*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1182156-pokemondigimon-giants/cid/369450-The-Curious-Dragonite
by Sparky
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1182156
this is a sort of pokemon/digimon version of giant animals :)
This choice: ...a Dragonite gliding through the air.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Curious Dragonite

    by: Naomi Verhan
Dragonite, with wings so non-present and girth that rivals even that of bigger individuals, found its curiousity piqued by a glimmering object. There was even something down by it that looked like an animal of some kind. It swoops down for a better look.

To you, however, this swoop looks malicious in nature. With stamina and energy you never tapped before, you manage to partially bury yourself into the ground. Landing near-silently, it inspects the bright object. It doesn't seem to be affected as you were by it, not having changed sizes at all. It nibbles on the pendant, having not eaten for a good while. Plopping to the ground just moments later due to its inedibility, the pendant is now firmly wedged in the sand, farther away from you.

This now left the Dragonite to inspect the other object which caught its eye. Its claws pluck you from the sand. All you can do is struggle helplessly in the grasp of this towering Pokemon. Using its complex brain, it contemplates what's to be done with you.

You have the following choices:

1. It holds interest in you.

*Noteb*
2. It loses interest, having other things to do.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Naomi Verhan (UN: surfer_clock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sparky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1182156-pokemondigimon-giants/cid/369450-The-Curious-Dragonite