*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1182156-pokemondigimon-giants/cid/457594-Some-other-type-of-creature
by Sparky
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1182156
this is a sort of pokemon/digimon version of giant animals :)
This choice: Some other type of creature...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Some other type of creature...

    by: Unknown
As you try and figure out exactly what has happenned to you, you notice that things have gotten darker then they were before. You realize that what was blocking the sun was actually a very large shadow. You freeze in fear, hoping the giant creature, whatever it is would not see you, but soon you are picked up by a massive paw and raised to eye level with it. It is a monster with purple and white fur, and a small set of wings coming out of its back. You recognize it to be a Dorumon.
"Well what do we have here?" It says, beginning to sniff you.
"I-Im" You stammer
"A human." He finishes your sentence. "My my... Ive heard of you guys, but Ive never gotten to see one up close..."
"T-there are other humans here?" You ask, voice still shaking. The fact that this digimon was extremely bigger then you was really intimidating. "W-where are they? What happened to them?"
Well..." He says "Im not exactly positive about what happened to the other humans, but I do know whats going to happen to you..."
"Y-you do?" You respond. You didn't get a good feeling about this...

You have the following choices:

1. He licks you. It seems hes hungry!

2. He moves you twords his cock... (CV)

*Noteb*
3. He moves you twords his ass... (AV)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Sparky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1182156-pokemondigimon-giants/cid/457594-Some-other-type-of-creature