*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1182156-pokemondigimon-giants/cid/761323-Gaomon-makes-his-appearance
by Sparky
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1182156
this is a sort of pokemon/digimon version of giant animals :)
This choice: A Gaomon!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Gaomon makes his appearance

    by: reader
You tried to run... but even with your speed, the footsteps were still hearing closer and closer. Then you felt being lifted up by a mysterious paw. You closed your eyes fearing it was a some kind of animal.

"Why are you afraid?" asked a voice. You looked up and saw a big Gaomon. He was looking at you with a curious face. Even though he was big... he was you favorite digimon of all.

"Hi..." you said, timidly.

"How did you get so small?" he asked.

"I do not know" you answered. Then he sniffed your body ticking you a bit. "What are you doing?"

"Making sure that you are a human... and not a bug" he said.

"Look... can you help me with this situation? Please?"

"Mm... I do not know... it depends. Because now... you look tasty" he said while licking his lips. You became pale of fear when you heard that. You thought that could escape before thing get any worse... You could make some distraction and then flee away.

You have the following choices:

1. Attemp to flee

2. He reacted before you

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 reader (UN: indestructible at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sparky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1182156-pokemondigimon-giants/cid/761323-Gaomon-makes-his-appearance