*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. switched sweet harts
  2. Naruto
  3. The Switch
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1188437-Naruto-Body-Swap/cid/384268-switched-sweet-harts
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1188437
The characters from Naruto switch bodies!
This choice: Hinata  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

switched sweet harts

    by: Dylan M
Hinata was watching Naruto like always, wishing that they knew each other well enough to be able to speak to him and let him know she cared for him.

Needless to say, a certain ghost knew about Hinata's all-too-easy-to-figure out feelings

"I'll do it, but I don't think I should..." he mumbled, but she was the one person in Leaf that actually cared for Naruto as a person, so he pushed his troubles about this idea aside.

Hinata was suddenly in a white room with someone who liked like an adult Naruto in front of her. Hinata's eyes bulged; she knew EXACTLY who this person was.

"L-l-l-lord 4-4-4-4th H-h-h-Hokage!?" Hinata stampeded, what was going on?!

"Hello Hinata, I see you still enjoy watching Naruto." the 4th said, Hinata gulped and turned red at this, not red, but RED-RED.

"I-i-i-is i-i-i-i-it t-t-t-t-that o-o-o-o-o-obvious?" the timid Hyuga asked, even the late 4th Hokage knew about her feelings for Naruto? That was way too much.

The 4th laughed merrily "I'm afraid so, I want you to know Naruto played the most important role in my saving the village, so I'll help you get to understand Naruto's life better."

Hinata felt ready to faint, was this a dream? Was the 4th actually going to help her understand Naruto well enough so she could tell him her feelings?

"B-b-b-but lord 4th hoka..."

The 4th stopped her with a wave of his hand "Please, there's no need for formalities, my name is Yondaime."

Hinata was stunned. The forth wanted her to address him by his name?!?

"Err...T-t-t-t-thank y-y-y-y-you, but why would you do this for me?" Hinata asked.

Yondaime sighed and shook his head, a look of sadness clouding over his eyes. "Because you're the only one in Leaf that actually cared for Naruto as a person." he said

Hinata gasped in horror and shock at that answer.

"I have a new Jutsu that can help you learn about Naruto as if you were in his body." Yondaime informed her

Hinata felt ready to drop dead from shock, if she liked seeing Naruto, then the chance of being in his BODY was...Hinata felt dizzy.

"...But, keep this in mind Hinata, if I do this and you see a gate inside of Naruto, DO NOT GO NEAR IT! Understand? No matter how badly you want to find out everything there is about Naruto, stay AWAY from that gate!" Yondaime said, suddenly serious, deathly serious.

Hinata nodded, frightened by the fourth's sudden change in personality.

"Good girl, hold on." Yondaime said, pleasant again. He begin to do hand seals and in a flash, Hinata was opening her eyes and looked around, she didn't see Naruto anywhere. But who she DID see made her mouth hang open

SHE SAW HER OWN BODY LYING A FEW FEET AWAY FROM HER!!!

"Wha...ow...ho, man...what was that?" her body groaned, Hinata knew enough to tell that the only one she knew talked like that was Naruto.

Hinata felt dizzy again, HER SWEET NARUTO AND HER HAD SWAPPED BODIES!!!!!

"Hinata, there you are. I knew if I found Naruto, I'd find you." Hinata, in Naruto's body, turned to see Neji marching up to her...or...him, or whatever, Hinata realized that this was going to be a grammar nightmare.

"Coming cousin." Hinata said, and quickly covered her mouth; it was Naruto's voice that had come out.

"You must be even dumber than I thought, I wasn't talking you Naruto." Neji scowled at Hinata, and pulled at her real body

“Ur…HOLY COW!” Naruto had woken up and he was gaping like a fish at Hinata.

“WHAT THE HECK…?!?” he said as he looked at his own body standing just a few feet away.

“Get up Hinata, you can drool over Naruto later, right now Hiashi wants you to get to training.”

Both Hinata and Naruto turned red out of anger and embarrassment, Neji was such a jerk that he HAD to put it that way.

Neji grabbed Naruto; he was in Hinata’s body. And dragged Hinata’s boyfriend away to the Hyuga family estate.

Who's story do you want to fallow?

You have the following choices:

1. Hinata in Naruto's body

2. Naruto in Hinata's body

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dylan M (UN: foxboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CommanderX has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1188437-Naruto-Body-Swap/cid/384268-switched-sweet-harts