*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Naughty Lee!
  2. Rock Lee
  3. More Characters
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1188437-Naruto-Body-Swap/cid/424997-Naughty-Lee
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1188437
The characters from Naruto switch bodies!
This choice: Sakura  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Naughty Lee!

    by: TheChickenStlye
Lee really, really wants to see Sakura in her true bueaty. It's time for a visit to Ino. Ino shove Lee's face away. Lee insisted that she help him. The flower shop's aroma splashed from side to side for a moment and Ino nodded agreement. She grabbed Lee and gave him various jobs to do. He ran through the store and gathered odd ingredients and then he flipped up some strange brews sooner then he thought he was drinking something. He look at Ino and became dizzy. He heard her laugh at how he was spinning and then he fainted. Lee woke up and jump from the bed. He turned to make up the sheets when he saw his reflection. The potion had worked! he's Sakura now! but... what was he to do? Lee got a dirty thought and slipped off all her clothes. Lee(Sakura) began playing with Sakura's sexy boobs and pinched her ass. He felt satisfied and began to change back when...

You have the following choices:

1. He was stuck in Sakura's body!

2. Somebody came in.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheChickenStlye (UN: katlee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CommanderX has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1188437-Naruto-Body-Swap/cid/424997-Naughty-Lee