*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1191039-Lord-of-the-Boys/cid/479425-Kevin-helps-a-whole-continent
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1191039
A benevolent spirit gives Kevin divine power over all boys on earth.
This choice: Kevin visits his friends  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Kevin helps a whole continent

    by: TheMM
Left alone...Kevin simply stood infront of his school...alone...when...

"Kevin! What are you doing just standing around?" called someone.

Breaking out of his trance, Keven looked for the source and saw his good friend Jace, with his little brother Burt-for short (Bartholomew was his real name, but he liked "Burt-for short" more).

"So, we headin over to my place first, or yours?" asked Jace.
"I'm thinkin yours today." replied Kevin.
"Aww....I wanted to see your house." said Burt, annoyed.

This gave Kevin an idea....wishing that they were in his room...and in a flash, the trio was!

"It always seems like it takes no time at all to get to your house Kev." said Jace.

This was surprisng to Kevin, it was like this happened every time, or the two in front of him didn't know...

Plopping down on Kevin's bed and grabbing the remote Jace turned on the TV to see if anything good was on.

"...and so now, do you see why these poor children need donations?" said an announcer, asking people to donation to an African charity of some kind.

"Feh," said Jace, quite annoyed with the commercial, "I bet they just keep all that money, how else can they pay for the commercial time?"

Kevin didn't care. He was going to use his powers on not just one boy, why not a whole continent of them?

Kevin focused very carefuly on the entire continent of Africa, making sure to "grab" every boy 18 and under into his little "pool" of lives.

He started with their diseases, getting rid of the ones they had and then making them immune to any and all diseases as well. Then increasing their overall health. Followed quickly by buffing all of them up somewhat, adding a lot of weight to the Earth's from all the muscle being added. Then Kevin simply gave them all a lot of money to do with to help their families.

In short, Kevin had made the entire continent of Africa almost completely free of problems. Needless to say, with all of reality changing as this happened, Africa was now humanity's "Utopia".

"Come to Africa, where all your problems can be solved!" said an African announcer on the TV, advertising the wonderful society African now had.

"I wish it wasn't so hard to get into Africa, I mean...airplane flights to there practically cost a house and a half!" said Jace, sighing. "So Kev, instead of watching things that we can never have, what do you wanna do?"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheMM (UN: thenn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1191039-Lord-of-the-Boys/cid/479425-Kevin-helps-a-whole-continent