*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Fantasy Come True
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1193752-Chelsea-Charms-Big-Breasted-Giantess/cid/367712-A-Fantasy-Come-True
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1193752
She is vary busty and really big
Chapter #1

A Fantasy Come True

    by: dasan15
Mike has finally done it. Mike has made the first shrink ray.But know he need to use with someone special to use it with. Then he remembers he already got someone visiting you. Porn star Chelsea Charms. She thinks she's coming to just to visit her fan but she is in for something else. Chelsea finally reaches your house and knocked on the door. You open the door and meet the most beautiful woman you seen in your life. She is 5 foot 3 inches, her hair was dirty blond, her eyes were dark green and she had huge breast. Her breast size was 153XXX. When Mike stops staring in disbelief he welcomes her in his house. She gladly comes in with a big smile on her face. When she comes in and sits down on the couch she asks "So what do you want to do?" Mike then reached into his pocket to take out his shrink ray. "What's that?" Chelsea asked. "It's a shrink ray, I can use it to make you grow or shrink me" Mike answered. "Your kidding" Chelsea said. Mike then said "I can prove it." Then Mike used his shrink ray to...

You have the following choices:

1. Make himself an 1 inch tall

2. Make Chelsea 50 feet tall

*Noteb*
3. Make Chelsea 100 feet tall

4. Make Chelsea 500 feet tall

5. Bigger

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dasan15 (UN: darps3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dasan15 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1193752-Chelsea-Charms-Big-Breasted-Giantess/cid/367712-A-Fantasy-Come-True