*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dimtri's House
  2. Lunch with Dmitri
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1213992-Hesper/cid/401516-Dimtris-House
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Teen · #1213992
In the small town of Hesper, a lazy guy & his friends start to put on a LOT of weight...
This choice: Went back to Dmitri's  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Dimtri's House

    by: Tarnet
I headed back to spend the night at Dmitri's house. Dmitri's parents are awesome, and since my parents were never home I enjoyed spending time there. I was like a second son to them. As soon as we got in the door Dmitri's mom patted us both on the heads, asking us how lunch was. Dmitri gave his mom a look and said "Mom, we're obviously still alive, so everything was fine". Dmitri's mom laughed and left us to go start dinner. Dmitri plopped down on the living room floor, and I followed. We began to play video games, which both of us enjoyed. Dmitri always had the best video game equipment and was a great gamer. I wasn't so bad myself, and would even on occasion beat Dmitri. Before we knew it, hours had flown by, and just as my stomach was about to let out a little growl, Dmitri's mom called us for dinner.

You have the following choices:

1. A dinner of health food...

2. Not just a dinner a feast!!!!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Spaghetti Westerner has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1213992-Hesper/cid/401516-Dimtris-House