*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cursed
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1214425-Stealing-From-a-Sorcerer/cid/380656-Cursed
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1214425
After stealing from a sorcerer you find many strange things happening to you.
Chapter #1

Cursed

    by: Christy_D
Your name is Josh, and your a sophomore in high school. While walking home from school one day you notice a new shop has opened up, some magic shop.

"I've got time to take a look." you think as you walk in. The building smells dusty and old, and the cashier looks like father time.

"Hello young man. Can I help you?" he says and you tell him that you're only browsing.

He goes back to reading the magazine he had set down and you walk to the back of the store. Looking around you see that the store seems to just be selling cheap trinkets and parlor tricks. You turn around and see the cashier still reading his magazine. You grab something off the shelf and stick it your shirt, intending to sell it at school tomorrow.

"Sure I can't help you with anything?" the man asks as you walk back to the front of the shop.

"No, thanks." you say as you exit and head home.





That night, after having a fight with your sister you go to bed and feel uneasy. You have a dream that starts off normally but soon you find yourself in the store you had stolen the trinket from.

"You thought I didn't see you steal my stuff, didn't you?" a voice comes from behind and you turn around to see the old man. "Well Josh, stealing is very wrong." he says in a commanding voice.

"How-How do you know my name?" you ask, scared.

"I am a sorcerer, and I intend to punish you for your thievery. I place a curse on you, Josh, one that I will only lift if I feel that you have learned your lesson." his voice is booming now and black out.





That morning you wake up and feel very strange.

You have the following choices:

1. You're your sister.

2. You've become an object.

3. You're in a laboratory.

4. You're a baby.

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Christy_D (UN: abagail_l at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Christy_D has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1214425-Stealing-From-a-Sorcerer/cid/380656-Cursed