*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ramen Belly
  2. Who?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1218060-Naruto-Weight-Gain/cid/396535-Ramen-Belly
by d
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Activity · #1218060
The boys of Naruto gain weight!
This choice: Naruto  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Ramen Belly

    by: FatSamEvans
Uzumaki Naruto, awoke to the buzzing of his alarm

"ehhh...morning already?" the fox boy said, placing his hand on the alarm clock, Naruto threw his covers off and sat up, it was a warm autuum day in konoha(leaf village), but for the past month, the villaga hadn't gotten any new missions except for the local chore work, and because of the lack of missions, Naruto began to skip on his training, and it showed. The blonde teenager stood up, his stomach expanding a good 5-inches from his waist.

--------
After much work, Naruto had finally gotten his pants buttoned, "Wow, that was tough, maybe these shrunk in the wash or something?" Naruto dismissed the thought, and headed out the door, to his favorite place i the whole village, Ichiraku Ramen.

As Naruto walked through the town, Kakashi poofed next to him, "Hey." the sensei said, not turning away from his book, "OH, hi, Kakashi-sensei, whats up?"

"Nothing, really," and then Kakashi noticed Naruto's belly pushing against his jacket, he didn't want to seem rude, so he decided to ask Naruto something he knew he couldn't turn down.

"Naruto, you waana get some ramen, my treat."

a smile grew across his face "REALLY, KAKASHI-SENSEI?" the genin asked, Kakashi nodded, and with that, Naruto ran off towards resturant, leaving his masked teacher behind.

The two enetered the ramen shack, being greated by the shop owner and his daughter, Ayame. She turned her head to see the orange jump-suited ninja along with his new belly, "Hey, Naruto, you sure have gotten bigger."

"Thanks," Naruto said, unaware she meant his stomach, not his height, naruto took his seat, "Ill take the biggest bowl you have!" the boy said, with a smile, the old chef handed Naruto the biggest bowl of ramen the boy had ever seen, it had everything, chicken, beef, seafood, fried tofu, and so much more.

"Wow Naruto, you sure you can finish all of that?" Kakashi asked, but before he even finish, Naruto had already ordered his second bowl.

-------------------

10 minutes and 13 bowls later, Naruto leaned back and sighed, "THAT WAS GREAT!" he said patting his bloated stomach.

"Naruto, you sure you sholdn't go on a diet?" Kakashi asked, Naruto gave his teacher a look of confusion, "Why would you say that?"

"Because, youve put on a few pounds." Kakashi said, poking Naruto's belly, "Really," Naruto looked down at his fat belly, it was soft and warm, "Well, i like it so there, and you know what, IM GOING TO PROVE TO YOU THAT WEIGHT ON A NINJA DOESN'T MATTER, old man, 2 bowls of your fattest ramen!!!"

Kakashi smiled behind mask, he decided to keep an eye on his now weight obbsesed student.

--------------------

It had been one week since that day, and Naruto's has done nothing but, eat and sleep, he had invited Kakashi over to show him how much he had gained, Naruto stepped on the scale, it read..

You have the following choices:

1. 150 lbs

2. 170 lbs

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FatSamEvans (UN: shigure at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
d has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1218060-Naruto-Weight-Gain/cid/396535-Ramen-Belly