*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cheerleader
  2. Enter the Radioactive Squirrel
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1218112-Life-as-a-Squirrel/cid/462900-Cheerleader
by Chris
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Animal · #1218112
You turn into a squirrel and go on many adventures
This choice: Female  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Cheerleader

    by: THANKFUL SONALI Now What?
So you're female, a great ballet dancer and in the cheerleading squad.

And now, you've been bitten by this radioactive squirrel. You don't know the squirrel is radioactive, however. You just think that you'll have to put something on the bite soon, and you go back home.

At home, you pick up your cheerleading outfit and set out for rehearsal. You decide to walk to school, where the squad is meeting to discuss and practise new moves.

As you walk, you find that your outfit is getting heavier and heavier. You're changing. In fact, you've become a squirrel!

By the time you reach school, you're a full fledged squirrel. You're dragging your cheerleading outfit by the teeth, and you make your way to the basketball court, where all the cheerleaders are meeting.

They're waiting for you, a little annoyed that you are late.

Suddenly, one of them spots your cheerleading outfit, held by a squirrel.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 THANKFUL SONALI Now What? (UN: mesonali at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1218112-Life-as-a-Squirrel/cid/462900-Cheerleader