*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meeting Ashley
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1238648-Fit-or-Fat/cid/393049-Meeting-Ashley
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1238648
James has gained some weight and former WWE superstar Ashley Massaro "helps" him out.
Chapter #1

Meeting Ashley

    by: datonman
James was a young skinny 20 something year old, he had found out that he inherited a fortune from an ancestor of his. but he was now large and in charge.

This was the life, James thought to himself. Here he was eating some chocolate cakes with the reality and fact that he was the richest man in the world.

Lately, James seems oblivious to the fact that he has gained a considerable amount of weight. He is about to gain some more.

James was in his bedroom continuing to eat and eat for hours.

he burped and was finally finished with his twelve cakes he eaten.

Food was everywhere in his new house, food and dessert was stacked like small hills and on tables. He had invited some girls from who knows where and they were all running around the house in their bikinis. There was a pool party outside.

One of the girls was in the table making a milkshake. James wanted one of those and the girl who he didn't even know gave it to him.

Basically, James ate for a year in ecstacy nonstop. He ate all kinds of foods imaginable. He was still ignorant to the fact that he was now fat. james didn't know that he was now 220 pounds.

Right now, James was getting ready to go a wrestling match which was being shown in his state of L.A.

He wanted to see the punches and fighting so much he couldn't wait. But first he needed to get his jeans on.

"come on, stupid jeans fit!" James said. He paid no mind that his round fat belly was in the way.

He put on a shirt that barely hid his belly and off he went to the wrestling match in his limo.

Soon he was at the arena watching wrestlers beating the hell out of each other. He tried sitting down, but his large butt couldn't fit. "Stupid chairs, why did they make them so small?" he asked himself. James had ordered a 3 hot dogs, 4 cheeseburgers, a liter of cola, and some donuts.

He was still eating when he saw the women wrestlers fighting. James knew his favorite women wrestler was Ashley Massaro, he hoped she would win. "Come on, Ashley!" he cheered her on.

For about three minutes, the fight went on until Ashley did her signature move, pinned her rival and won the fight. "WHOO, yeah!" the crowd cheered. James who had already finished his food, tried to get up, to cheer Ashley, but his butt was stuck.

He finally got out and soon found out from an usher that Ashley was signing autographs. James was in last line. James was the fattest person in line. People were snickering at him.

he had no idea what they were laughing so he ignored them.

Ashley soon said to the line that she had to leave and she ran out of time. "that was a downer" i thought.

He was about to leave, his limo was in the garage but then out of nowhere Ashley, Ashley Massaro, in all her glory and beauty, caught up to him surprisingly, of all places and of all times! and said to a wide-eyed James:





*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 datonman (UN: tonynai at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
datonman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1238648-Fit-or-Fat/cid/393049-Meeting-Ashley