*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1239183-Shrunk-by-Your-Tomboy-Girlfriend/cid/2141806-Jade-parting-her-lips-wide-and-bringing-him-up-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1239183
Your girlfriend always disgusted you, but when you break up, it gets a lot worse.
This choice: Jade parting her lips wide and bringing him up to her mouth  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jade parting her lips wide and bringing him up ...

    by: Unknown
Taylor awoke an hour later, the stench of Jade's breath still burning in his nose. For a second he forgot where he was, but when he opened his eyes, he was hit with the nightmare all over again. Before him were Jade's fat, black-painted lips, parting to reveal the grand pink crater of her mouth. He screamed as she raised him inches before her mouth.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP!"

The noxious fumes of Jade's breath washed over him like a tornado of stench. Her belch stank of pizza, bacon and tacos. He could feel the funk of her breath surrounded him like a fog. Taylor broke out in a fit of coughing as he choked on the smell.

"Oh Tay-Tay, you're up!" Jade said with a smile. "I'm so glad! Did you enjoy my special wake-up call for you? I figured you better get used to the smell coming from my stomach, since that's where you'll be heading!"

Taylor strained to break off his coughing to just scream one word, "WHAT?!"

Jade laughed to herself. "I knew you'd be excited! I know I am!"

Before Taylor could get another word out, the giant pink wall of Jade's tongue reached out from her mouth and pinned him against the palm of her hand. Taylor made the mistake of screaming and was met with a mouthful of saliva. Jade moaned in delight, enjoying his taste. Eventually she withdrew her tongue into her mouth, leaving Taylor gasping.

"Mmmmmmm, Tay-Tay, you're just as yummy as I thought you'd be."

"Jade, please!" Taylor screamed. "You can't eat me! I don't want to die!"

Jade laughed in delight. "Oh, Tay-Tay, you don't have anything to worry about my yummy, little friend. While you were taking your little nappie-poo, I was busy casting another little spell on you. I didn't decide to keep you for myself, just to waste you on this. I plan on keeping you around for a long, loooooong time. This new spell will make you immortal, so you'll be perfectly capable of making the long journey, down my throat,"--she said, tracing a line down her neck--"into my belly,"--she pulled up her shirt showing off the massive, pale monstrous bulge of her stomach and pushing Taylor into it. The stomach let out a mighty growl of anticipation.--"through my whole system, and right. Out. My. Ass."

On mention of this last part, Jade moved Taylor behind her and just in front of her planetary backside, only barely contained by her sweatpants. Taylor stared in horror, soaking in the stench of swamp-ass and old farts. "Oh wait," Jade said, "I think my ass wants to tell you something!"

PPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRTTTTTTT!

A colossal fart exploded out from between her cheeks, sending Taylor into a new bout of coughing.

"Did you hear that? She wants you to know that she can't wait to feel you wiggling inside her. Well, let's not keep her waiting."

Jade raised Taylor to her mouth again, licking her lips.

"Jade, I beg you," Taylor screamed. "Don't do this!"

"Oh stop over-exaggerating Tay-Tay, I told you that there's nothing to worry about." Jade paused for a second in thought. "Unless I got the spell wrong and you're not immortal... Then you'd just be another bowel movement." Jade shrugged. "Nah, I'm pretty sure that won't happen. But just in case you end up a literal turd instead of just a figurative one, thank you for being such a great snack!"

With a scream of terror, Taylor was tossed into Jade's gaping mouth. For the next several minutes, he was rolled around her mouth as Jade wrapped him in her tongue. He was dragged across her yellow, plaque-stained teeth, pinned against her cheeks, and nearly drowned in her saliva. All the while, Jade moaned in pleasure as Taylor screamed. Finally, Jade worked him to the entrance of her throat. The stank of her past meals wafted from below. It looked like the entrance to hell itself.

"JADE DON'T!"

GULP

Jade giggled as she felt Taylor fight and wiggle all the way down her throat and into her belly. She sat back on her bed, and sighed contently. She felt Taylor tickling against the inside of her stomach, heard his pleas echoing inside her. She patted her gut in satisfaction and let lose a mighty belch, spittle landing on her chin.

"You were so yummy, Tay-Tay. I really hope that you survive the return trip. I can't wait to do this over and over again."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1239183-Shrunk-by-Your-Tomboy-Girlfriend/cid/2141806-Jade-parting-her-lips-wide-and-bringing-him-up-