*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1240622-Expand-Totally-Spies/cid/625842-Muscle-expansion
by wraith
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1240622
The Totally Spies go on weird adventures.
This choice: Muscle expansion  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Muscle expansion

    by: Aldaboy
Jerry: Morning, Ladies.
Clover: Why can't we ever be alerted that we've got a job.
Without an answer, the mission breifing has begun.
Jerry: For your mission this time, many muscular models in Monterey, California, male and female, have lost their bulk. Your job is to undercover and investigate the cause of the muscle loss. To do so, one of you will have to gain a muscular phisique and enter the upcoming Miss Beefy Muscular Woman's contest while the other two go figure out what the problem is.
Alex: Okay, but how are we suppose to gain that much muscle in such a short amount of time?
Jerry: Once you arrive at the distination, you will meet a man named Reddrick Fuller, he will be expecting you. Now, for the gadgets.
G.L.A.D.I.S. came down and handed out the gadgets they need for this mission.
-A head band that the girl taking the muscles will wear to keep them under control.
-A shock prod that looks like a cell phone.
-And for the two that will work outside the padgent, thier rocket boots remade into anti-gravity boots.
Sam: Thanks Jere, thanks G.L.A.D.I.S. Okay girls, let's get in the plane and discuss who's gonna get the brawns.
And with that the gang left for the plane. They three discussed who would be the one to enter the padgent. They worked it out and they decided that the girl who would do it will be-

You have the following choices:

1. Sam

*Noteb*
2. Clover

3. Alex

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Aldaboy (UN: aldaboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
wraith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1240622-Expand-Totally-Spies/cid/625842-Muscle-expansion