*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Explanation
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1260927-Boysikah--Vore-Galore/cid/407748-Explanation
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1260927
Festive holiday time! Keep teenaged and pre-teen boys and then start up the vore!
Chapter #1

Explanation

    by: ravenpair
You are an alien leader. It is the special holiday of "boysikah" which comes once a millenium. How does the holiday work? As emperor, you have been given every teenaged and preteen boy on earth. They are all frozen and, only thawed three dozen atr a time. These boys are then placed on a Christmas-like tree as ornaments. You fatten them up, season, sprinkle spices, and marinate them while they are up. When they are plump and ripe enough, they fall off the tree into boxes on the floor. At the end of each night, long haired boys are put on candlesticks and used as candles/cigars. Then the boxes are opened and all fallen boys have been turned into separate toys, (stuffed animals, action figures, yo-yo’s, darts, etc.) You can chose to play with them for a while or get straight to feasting. The holiday ends when all boys are fallen and eaten.. However, then more can be defrosted and the tradition continues in sets of 3 dozen, adding many chapters to your recipe book.

Important!
You are giant or they are shrunken... The tables can not turn.
No other giants!
Drawn out vore, no simple, "throw him up and swallow him." I want taste! I want preparation! I want real vore.
Sex stuff is OK, but discouraged overall.
Clothes can stay on or come off.
Ingestion is only from the mouth!
Everything welse goes! Enjoy!

You have the following choices:

1. Do you want Pre-teen boys?

*Noteb*
2. Seniors?

*Noteb*
3. Juniors?

4. Sophmores and Freshmen?

5. Other?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ravenpair (UN: ravenpair at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ravenpair has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1260927-Boysikah--Vore-Galore/cid/407748-Explanation