*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ino`s rage,One to be dealt with.
  2. Shrunk
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1263458-Naruto-Vore/cid/427128-Inos-rageOne-to-be-dealt-with
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1263458
You wake up in the hand of one of the Naruto characters, and they look hungry!
This choice: Ino  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Ino`s rage,One to be dealt with.

    by: Unknown
You find yourself in the grip of Ino and by that look filled with hunger and rage your died. Ino grip tights as she says`` What did you say you little brat? but before you could speak she laughs and evily tells you that are the perfect little snack and your timeing was great for her. These statement hits you like a punch in the stomach,As you are trapped in Inos grip a plan comes to you, basically she is a girl who thinks she is a goddess riviled by no each so it may be her weakness. From that you make up make up all this stuff about that she is a goddess and that you`ll be her slave and about how cute she looks and your not worthy of her time. After all that her look changed alittle but did it work.....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Spartan1156 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1263458-Naruto-Vore/cid/427128-Inos-rageOne-to-be-dealt-with