*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Make a run for it.
  2. The kitchen
  3. In search of the giant
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1269002-Trapped-in-a-Giants-House/cid/2110691-Make-a-run-for-it
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1269002
Your trapped in a giant's house. What do you do?
This choice: Make a run for it.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Make a run for it.

    by: Unknown
After seeing the giant crush the man like a bug under his massive foot you turn and run. The giant laughs. All of sudden another massive foot slams down in front of you. This foot is tan and feminine though. It smells sweaty but has a feminine scent to it. You look up the giant woman's tanned toned legs to see see is wearing a sleeveless white dress that came down only to her mid thighs. A belt is around her waist that is leather with gold on it that holds her dress in place. She looked had a toned body and was incredibly beautiful. She had blonde hair and blue eyes and looked like a goddess. "Livia! You're home!" The giant roared. "Yes my dear. What's this? A slave trying to escape?" The giantess says grinning down at you. Torus was tyrannical but had a soft spot for his beautiful yet sadistic wife. She loved torturing and killing smaller people just as much as he did. She was also from a very wealthy family and had been having tiny people serve her since she was a child. She grinned down at you, her perfect white teeth revealed to you.

"This is my wife, Livia, your mistress. She doesn't like disobedient slaves." The giant boomed. The giant stepped to stand next to Livia. It was then that you saw just how tall Livia was. She must've been 5'10 or 5'11 if you had to guess as she was only a little shorter than the giant. "Where were you my dear? It's not like you to be out when a new slave arrives." The giant says. "I was in the market. They had a new batch of tinies and I simply couldn't pass up the chance to see their terrified faces." The giantess said giggling. "Another idiot." The giant says and you turn and see another tiny slave attempting to escape. "I got it." The giantess says grinning. Livia takes a step, right over you, and in seconds is towering over the running tiny. "Think you can escape? Well you better run fast because here comes my foot!" The blonde giantess lifts her massive size 11 (woman's) over the tiny slave. You watch in horror as she grins before stomping on the tiny slave. There is a sickening squelch. The tiny disappears under the massive tan foot of the woman.

Livia turns and stomps back towards you. "So you say this one tried to run? What are you waiting for? Let's end his miserable life. Slaves are not hard to come by in Rome!" She booms. "It is his first day. Killing him is not the only way." Torus says. "I guess but then he needs to be punished. It is always fun breaking them in." Livia says giving you an evil grin. "That it is." Torus says. "It is your decision on what we do but I want to see him crushed!" Livia says. The giant now has a decision to make. Kill you and please his dominant wife or hold out and break you in. His cruel wife normally gets her way so you should probably be very afraid.

You have the following choices:

1. The giant couple kills you

2. They decide to "break you in."

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Deanthrocyte1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1269002-Trapped-in-a-Giants-House/cid/2110691-Make-a-run-for-it