*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bedtime
  2. Not a Weak Slave
  3. do it.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1269002-Trapped-in-a-Giants-House/cid/3109000-Bedtime
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1269002
Your trapped in a giant's house. What do you do?
This choice: He gets ready for bed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Bedtime

    by: Deanthrocyte1
Following another concealed yawn, the emperor's son rises from the floor. He walks away from you and to your right. You notice him drag two giant body-sized cushions to the center of the room and lay them on the floor.

You hear the door slide open again to see his friend arrive, dressed in a similar robe as the emperor's son. When you look back at him, you see lift the covers from his cushion and slide into it. His friend grabs two pillows, and lifts the other giant's head to slide one beneath it.

As his friend does the same thing, you realize you should go back to sleep again.

From the middle of the room, you hear calm hums coming from the two giants. You see his friend's arm reach over the emperor's son's back.

"MMmmm...hmmMmm...!"

Heavy breathing follows from the two. Hopefully, things won't get so loud that you can't sleep. You've slept before, despite being so sore from fighting the emperor's son and getting pummeled by his foot. But with a full stomach, it eases the pain. You curl into a ball again and fall asleep.

You wake up to the sound of the top of the cage opening. A hand descends through the top and grabs you. You panic and try and run, but the fingers surround you. You get carried off by the hand. You hear the emperor's son's voice, like thunder...

"I need to be my best this morning, slave. So you're going to..."

You have the following choices:

1. "...do my toenails!"

2. "...comb my hair!"

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Deanthrocyte1 (UN: deanthrocyte1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Deanthrocyte1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1269002-Trapped-in-a-Giants-House/cid/3109000-Bedtime