*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1269002-Trapped-in-a-Giants-House/cid/3154565-Other-Readers-choice
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1269002
Your trapped in a giant's house. What do you do?
This choice: Other (Reader's choice)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Other (Reader's choice)

    by: Sckft
I found myself trapped in a strange house. The more I looked around the more nervous I became. I could hardly reach the door knobs to open the doors. I found myself in a room that was obviously a woman’s bedroom. But what terrified me was the size of everything in this bedroom. Everything was 5 times the size of a normal persons room. The bed was made for a a women who had to be at least 15-20 feet tall. There were a pair of furry slippers at the foot of the bed that I could lay inside. There were a pair of black silk stockings laying laying next the slippers that’s were double the size of my body length. They were obviously worn recently, when picked then up, they smelled like feet and leather. Very strong odor that was starting to make me dizzy and weak. I dropped them immediately and start to look for the door out…then I heard a voice and someone starting to come to the door. I decided to hide under the bed…

You have the following choices:

1. Paris Hilton comes in

*Noteb*
2. Britney Spears comes in

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sckft (UN: 2sckft at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Deanthrocyte1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1269002-Trapped-in-a-Giants-House/cid/3154565-Other-Readers-choice