*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1269002-Trapped-in-a-Giants-House/cid/557939-Stay-where-you-are-and-try-to-avoid-angering-him
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1269002
Your trapped in a giant's house. What do you do?
This choice: Stay where you are and try to avoid angering him.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Stay where you are and try to avoid angering him.

    by: Unknown
You are too scared to move. "I don't know, I ..."

"Let me show you what will happen to you if this happens again." The giant Roman soldier raised his bare foot on the heel, exposing to you his giant sole and a small stain on the floor that used to be a person. Without further introduction the giant picked you up in his huge, powerful hand and carried you back to the table and sat down. He set you on the floor with the rest of the tiny slaves.

"All right. It's time for me to go to work. Bring me my sandals."

All of his slaves ran to the corner of the room where there were two giant sandals. You followed for fear of being squashed if you lagged behind. It took all twenty or thirty slaves to lift up the giant sandals and bring them back to the giant's outstretched feet. They loomed high in front of the group of tiny slaves. Some had to climb up the giant feet to the toes to get the sandals lifted up to them. It was amazingly quick how fast they got the giant shoes on the giant. Just before they were on, the giant slightly wiggled his big toe, knocking of one of the tiny men on his toes. The man fell into the chasm between the giant's sole and the sole of his sandal. The giant didn't seem to notice. You watched in horror as the giant Roman stood up and left, You could not imagine what it was like for that tiny man. You only hoped he got squashed qickly and did not have to endure the giant's foot for very long.

After the giant left, the tiny slaves began to clean up. "Why don't we try to escape?" you say to them.

"There is no escape, and if we look for one all day, we will not get our work done and the giant will be very angry and crush us."

What do you do?

You have the following choices:

1. look for an escape.

2. help the others clean.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Deanthrocyte1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1269002-Trapped-in-a-Giants-House/cid/557939-Stay-where-you-are-and-try-to-avoid-angering-him