*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1269002-Trapped-in-a-Giants-House/cid/580236-Try-to-fight-him-thinking-that-he-wont-hu
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1269002
Your trapped in a giant's house. What do you do?
This choice: Try to fight him, thinking that he won't hurt you too much.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Try to fight him, thinking that he won't hu...

    by: anonymous
You figure if you run away you will never get help, and surely he wouldn't kill you. He couldn't be that mean. You slowly approach him in a fighting stance. He kicks you lightly with his big toe, which was almost as big as you were, knocking you across the mat. You look up to see him raising his giant bare foot above you and roll over just in time to avoid the stomp. The wind coming out from under his foot as he slammed it down almost knocked you over. Thinking this was a bad idea, you start to run away, but his foot slams down in front of you, blocking off your escape.

"Don't you know it is cowardly to run away from a fight?"

He twists his foot on the heel, knocking you over with his instep. You get up quickly to avoid another stomp. Not knowing what else to do, you run toward him and start punching his toes. He laughs as he kicks his foot up, throwing you into the air. He catches you in his soft, warm hand and squeezes you until you think you are going to pop. Then throws you across the mat. He stands where he is and taunts you,

"Come on, fight me you cowardly little man."

You are so mad that he is treating you like this that you run as fast as you can toward him, planning on biting him and at least hurting him a little. He catches you with a kick, slamming his big, soft, smelly sole right into your whole body, knocking you to the ground. You realize you are too tired to get up. He raises his foot above you and SLAM! pounds your puny body into the mat. He raises his foot again and SLAM! repeats the stomp over and over. His foot was soft and smooth, but the amount of power in his stomp was immense. If you were not on the mat, you would surely be crushed. After the fourth or fifth stomp, you stick to the bottom of his foot.

"Ha! He is like a bug on my foot." He sits down and exends his foot forward. You cannot see anything because you are plastered to the bottom. His friend also sits down and extens his foot. They touch their soles together, sandwiching you in between, then rub them together. They play with you for a while and then he licks you off the emperor's son's foot and spits you out in his hand.

"Since you lost, you are going to be our little slave from now on. You are also going to help us fight, every day. Now, you will kiss each of our feet to show your obedience and inferiority."

You have the following choices:

1. do it.

2. run away.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 anonymous (UN: gl9872000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Deanthrocyte1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1269002-Trapped-in-a-Giants-House/cid/580236-Try-to-fight-him-thinking-that-he-wont-hu