*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Barbarian
  2. Castle
  3. Getting Started
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1269002-Trapped-in-a-Giants-House/cid/617326-Barbarian
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1269002
Your trapped in a giant's house. What do you do?
This choice: Barbarian  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Barbarian

    by: Deanthrocyte1
You find yourself in an enormous stone room inside an enormous castle. Everything is at a phenomenal scale. Wooden chairs tower like skyscrapers. The stones of the floor could support neighborhoods, or even villages.

Before you, you can see why.

At an enormous table sits a barbarious giant. He has incredibly long hair and bristly beard running from his nose down along his broad chin. The only clothing he wears is some fur loincloth and leathers straps along his feet and up his shins, adorned with gold ankle rings. This is a titan of impressive muscular form, and compared to him, you are so insignificant. You must be less than half an inch tall compared to him, just an insect in his perspective.

The giant is too busy to see you as he tears into an enormous leg of meat. You watch as he crudely rips off enormous mouthfuls of flesh and chews them up before swallowing them. You could be nothing more than a morsel to this titan, like those shreds of meat.

You have the following choices:

1. You approach the giant

2. The giant sees you

3. You find a place to hide...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Deanthrocyte1 (UN: deanthrocyte1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Deanthrocyte1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1269002-Trapped-in-a-Giants-House/cid/617326-Barbarian